Friday 7 June 2013

What is this blog exactly?

I've created this blog to explore the certain aspects and further investigate the questions that baffle the world.

About me
I enjoy  asking question and having them answered. The satisfaction of answering or explaining a question that ,no one can answer or further input information that could later benefit someone, is what drove me to make this blog. I want to freely express my on the major questions and aspects of the world, as well as add my input into the world. Learning is what makes us, us. It can differentiate one person from another. 

Admired Philosophers:
My views on philosophers are unorthodox. The Greek philosophers and the philosophers from pre 2000's are not very favored in my books. I enjoy modern philosophy more so than older philosopher. I have respect for the forefathers of what philosophy is today, however, my interest is not there. There is no doubt that philosophers such as Confucius, Thales, Socrates just to name a few, are still influential in today's society. Their work, being made during there times, still applies in the modern world. But, my interest is not there. The modern day philosopher, such as, Steven Bonnell II, a featured game streamer that often ventures into pseudo-intellectualism. The reason I like him over many other philosophers that have years and years of extensive knowledge, even some dedicating their life to their cause, is because he is able to articulate his thoughts vividly with the use of his clever analogies. He also often uses humor to express or to convey his opinion. Despite some of his opinions receiving a negative response from his viewers, he continues to do what he wants, as if nothing had happened.

Specific areas of interest:

There is an extended list of areas of philosophy. Here's just a quick Wikipedia search that displays the broader categories.
    And even then, we are able to further break down this group into categories based on their beliefs.
The list gets even longer when we explore the region he or she came  from.
But specifically, what intrigues me is Social Philosophy. The behavior of individuals, can be affected by culture, knowledge and what not. People are unpredictable and that's why I enjoy this field of philosophy. There is no definite answer to how someone one, should act or live. There is a huge list of influential factors that define a person and their behaviors. 

Personal Information:

Well there's not that much to find out about me.
Heres just some basic stats.
Height: 6 ftWeight: 83kg or 182.984 pounds.

Well theres all to it right now. Pretty tired at the moment. This blog will also have some off topic things, related to health and fitness, gaming or technology and news. The blog isn't to anything.

Thanks for reading
                                    -xXDarksoulmaster69_HotnarutoboiXx

No comments:

Post a Comment